Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Day In BML

Got up in the heat this morning and started out with an inventory and audit of the clinic.  Pleased to report all is well and Jo has sorted all of the donations and meds from the barrels we sent down this spring.  In fact he has already made use of several as rain barrels.  Did I say it was HOT!
 
Oh I should mention the villagers helping me capture and eliminate several of the largest cockroaches I have ever seen from the clinic.
 
The boys are setting up now for the dinner this evening and everyone is looking forward to it.  I will post some photos when I get home.
 
Till next time

Tiffany
Tiffany Keenan, MD CCFP
 
7 Marley Beach Drive
Warwick WK08
Bermuda
cell. (Bermuda). 441-599-9913
cell. (Canada). 506-210-2477
vonage. (Canada). 506-474-2429
skype.  tiffany.keenan.1971
 


Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

No comments: